April 14 -- Monday. A cold day, mostly in the 50s. I stayed at home except for my trip to the library and Barnes & Noble for lunch.
The big thing for today was the lunar eclipse that will happen around midnight.
I ended staying up until almost 3 AM but I got some pretty good pictures. I took about 60 and have maybe 10-12 that are worth keeping. It was a "blood moon" and was very red as it moved into the earth's shadow.
April 15 -- Tax Day. I woke up feeling weird. My eyes were giving me problems the day before but this morning my left eye was gummed up so bad that I could hardly get it open. My eyes were puffy and my sinuses were stuffy. I have some sort of allergy but according to the information available the tree pollen is nothing I wouldn't have been familiar with. I took an allergy pill and things got better.
I spent most of the day outside. I fertilized my trees with fertilizer stakes and then watered everything. I cleaned out the pond and the stream a little. I don't want to disturb the pond much because I'm still looking for baby goldfish. I think I have seen several that must have been born a while ago because they are about 2-3 inches long and look developed. Babies from this last spawning would be smaller and I'm seeing some tiny fish but can't tell what they are yet.
Watched the Cardinals play the Brewers...Cardinals won (6-1)
I'm tired and will take another pill and go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment