Cold Mountain

Cold Mountain

Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7 - Baseball and Basketball and Belly Dancing

April 6 - Sunday.  Spent the morning clearing out the Wild Heliotrope from the back patio area. Had two wheel barrows full. The stuff is easy to pull out of the gravel but persistent...it will come back.

Spent the evening at Kaktus watching a group of belly dancers. Kaktus is getting to be the cultural hot spot of Bernalillo.

April 7 - Nice Monday.  I did some shopping at Target. I'm still looking for baby goldfish but I see dozens of tiny fish...might be mosquito fish.

I watched an afternoon baseball game -- the Cardinals home opener. It was a good game and they beat the Reds.  Made soup for supper...Italian sausage and some veggies.  Still have some left.  I watched the NCAA basketball championship game and I don't even like basketball - UCONN beat Kentucky

No comments:

Post a Comment