April 22 -- foot still hurts but getting better. Still putting ice on it and taking aspirin. I found a pair of shoe inserts that I bought a while ago and started using them....seems to help. Anyway...I'm not doing much. Crazy fish are spawning again -- 3rd time this spring.
April 23 -24 -- Foot is feeling better. Rod and I worked on the horseshoe pits. Got one done on the 23rd and the other done on the 24th. It was a hard workout for my foot but I survived. Went grocery shopping on Thursday and played a couple bocce games...won one.
April 25th - Friday. A nice day but warm...had my AC on in the car for the first time but was cool in the house. I went to the Pueblo Cultural Center for the spring Indian market...I'm looking for a wedding gift...found one (my artist guy from Jemez). Always enjoy the visit there. They had dancers from the White Mountain Apache reservation and from Zuni Pueblo. Both were good and very impressive. This weekend is the "Gathering of Nations" powwow so there will be lots of Indian stuff going on. Not only US tribes but people from other countries come. There were some Maori folks at the cultural center.
I had Posole (cup) and a grilled chicken sandwich at the center...good food. I need a recipe for Posole. I stopped off at a nursery on the way home and got my mystery tree identified (Mountain Mahogany) and bought a few plants.
Listened to Cardinal baseball on the radio (on my tablet) -- Cardinals beat the Pirates 1-0. Mike Shannon is still the same as always.
No comments:
Post a Comment