Cold Mountain

Cold Mountain

Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 3 -- Nailed It...

April 2  Wednesday.  Baby goldfish should be appearing but I can't tell if they are hatching out. There are dozens of tiny fish but they might be mosquito fish.


Went to Corrales for lunch at the Bistro...pastrami sandwich and a beer. Went antique shop browsing. I'm looking for iron nails. I found some Iron loop handles and some iron stars but no nails. I went to the wood yard that Rod suggested. They have iron nails that will do the job but are not exactly what I wanted.


Dinner was leftover chicken and risotto with 3-bean salad...also ice cream. Watched Modern Family and Secrets of the Dead and some baseball...Phillies vs. Rangers.

April 3 - Thursday...cloudy, cool and windy. A good day to stay inside. I spent most of th day cleaning house and rearranging my bedroom. I hung the rug in the corner and changed he angle of the bed. Now I hava a place to sit and read by the window with good light.

I went to Home Depot and bought a rubber mat to put down under Watson's litter box. He is missing it too often and the laundry room isa mess.

I stayed home...no Kaktus...and had chili and watch Big Bang/. I watched a /Scottish mini-series...Crow Road/ It was really pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment