April 4 -- Managed to lose another bocce game to Rod. I can't get the court figured out but I'm getting better.
No big events today. I keep watching for baby goldfish. I have dozens of tiny fish...about a half inch long or slightly larger. These have to be newborns but they look like mosquito fish. There are a few that are getting larger than normal and they seem to swim different than mosquito fish. Some of the large ones are showing some color. I went to Kaktus and ran into Tom and another guy from Placitas. We had an enjoyable couple of hours.
April 5 - Saturday. Did my laundry...whoopee. I've been reading a little bit every day now that I have a place to sit and read.
I went to the Santa Ana Star Casino for my monthly visit. I was up and down but came out with $2.00 more than I went in with...like taking candy from a baby.
My finger is hurting again from that Pyracantha thorn in my knuckle. I suspect there is a lingering infection.
Watched the last of the Reilly Ace of Spies DVD.
No comments:
Post a Comment