Cold Mountain

Cold Mountain

Monday, April 21, 2014

April 20 -21 Easter and Roof inspectors

April 20 - Easter Sunday. It was a nice day but a little windy and some clouds. I didn't go to church for Easter for the first time in years and I missed it. I can't find a church that I like.

I listened to an Albuquerque Isotopes ball game. They played the Salt Lake Bees and barely won 13-12 after leading 11-0. Because of a mix up with a double play no one was sure of what the score was for several innings.

I went to Kaktus in the evening for a while. The belly dancers were there again.

April 21 - Monday.  I started work on the horseshoe pits. I mostly pulled weeds. I did some other work and cleaned out the pond again.  The algae is clogging up the skimmer.

While I was outside a truck pulled up with two guys to inspect my roof. They do it every two years under the warranty. They said it was fine but my skylights might need to be replaced in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment