I looked at pictures of San Augustin Mission Church at Isleta Pueblo. All of these pictures are of the same building. It is interesting how it changed over the years. It was established around 1622 and was recently restored to more closely resemble its earlier plan.
Cold Mountain
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Dec. 18 -- Same old -- Same old
Not a whole lot going on. My daily routine is pretty dull. I'm looking for something to do. I was looking at some volunteer opportunities in the area and found one with the New Mexico Architecture Foundation. I emailed them and got a positive response and an invitation to lunch early next month. Sounds good. I'm just not too sure what they do. I suspect that they are a preservation group but there already is a state preservation group. They sponsor tours twice a year and seem to be involved with Isleta pueblo. I'll find out more.
I looked at pictures of San Augustin Mission Church at Isleta Pueblo. All of these pictures are of the same building. It is interesting how it changed over the years. It was established around 1622 and was recently restored to more closely resemble its earlier plan.
I looked at pictures of San Augustin Mission Church at Isleta Pueblo. All of these pictures are of the same building. It is interesting how it changed over the years. It was established around 1622 and was recently restored to more closely resemble its earlier plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment