Feb 17
I had a 9:30 appointment with Dr. Kumar this morning. It was a follow up to the dermatologist visit...no problems to report. The scab fell off this morning and there's no scar. I talked to the Doctor about my next plan....to find a ophthalmologist and have my eyes checked. I explained what was wrong and the thyroid issue. He had me tested for thyroid problems....nothing is wrong.
I stopped off at Flying Star for a cookie and coffee and then went to Albertson's for some groceries. My library DVDs were due so I went to the library in the afternoon. I got a few DVDs and another audio book.
When I got home I filled the pond and cleaned out some of the algae. The fish are doing fine and I have about 100 mosquito fish. I was afraid I lost them over the winter.
My supper was hot dogs with buns, pork and beans and chips with brownies and espresso. Still a little unhappy with the espresso machine. Later I watched antique road show and a DVD from the library - an Irish TV mystery....Jack Taylor.
February 18 -- Tuesday. Worked outside on the bocce court again. I inspected the boards and cleaned them. Some have bug damage so I put some insecticide on the ones that were chewed up a little. It was up to 68 degrees today...very nice....and not too windy.
I cleaned out the rear portal space and sprayed it for bugs. Watson and I had lunch out there and it was very pleasant. (Bagel with a pickle and chips). It was so nice I decided to sit outside and read a while....I don't have to be busy all the time.
My back really hurts so I'm not doing some of the things I want to do. Supper was pork and tortellini with green peppers and sun-dried tomatoes. Jill called while I was cooking and we talked a while. She is still getting my mail but it is mostly junk.
TV was Olympics and PBS and a DVD -- Foyles War.
No comments:
Post a Comment