March 9 -- Sunday. Daylight savings started already. I went out and worked round the bocce court but we didn't haul any rock today. I watered and rolled all day. By the end of the day it seemed like the court was a little saturated.
I cut down the dead tree and raked up some of the debris in the yard. I got the petanque balls out and threw some balls on the court between watering and rolling. The court seems really good.
Lunch was salmon, cheese and grapes with dipping bread and wine, Supper was pizza and beer. TV was "under the Tuscan Sun" ---again, and a DVD.
Monday, March 10th. Worked about a half=day on the bocce court. IT'S FINISHED!!! I still have some clean-up and landscaping and watering to do and it will need some tweeking over the next few weeks but it is done. I also have to buy a bocce set.
I went to Kaktus for lunch and to brag about the bocce court. I met a guy from Algodonas who was interesting to talk to. He has an orchard watered by the old acequia that produces cherries, plums and apples.
I spent about a half hour soaking in the jetted tub and making my aching muscles feel better. I don't use it much but it comes in handy.
Supper was chili and chips. TV was Longmire and some Craig Ferguson and Letterman.
No comments:
Post a Comment