March 11-- Tuesday. I seem to be in a watering mood. I hosed down the bocce court several times today. I turned on the drip irrigation system and watered the - hopefully living - trees on the north side of the driveway. I actually forgot and let it go pretty long so it was deep watering......might be good. I watered the Pinon Pine near the front gateway. I added water to the pond....again. I must have a persistent leak. I'm experimenting with depriving part of the stream from having sunlight to see if it lt kills some of the algae. The algae is getting bad again.
I had lunch at Flying Star and finally ordered a regulation size bocce ball set. I don't know why manufacturers make bocce sets with non-regulation size balls. That is mostly what you find in the stores.
Supper was polish sausage, kraut and boiled potatoes. I watched the Thomas Crowne Affair on TV...ho hum.
March 12 -- Wednesday. I continued watering the bocce court. It wasn't as windy today so it didn't dry as fast.
Today was the monthly New Mexico Architecture Foundation executive meeting at Equipales restaurant. We had a bigger agenda than before and it took 2 hours to get through it. Part of the discussion was on the guide - which I have been critical of. I ended up volunteering to help make it better. The food was bad as before and I just had a salad with grilled chicken. Steve emailed me that he got sick on his food and wondered if I did too...I didn't, yet.
I stopped off and got coffee and a cookie and looked over some of the topics we covered. There are a few examples online of other city architecture guides that we could borrow from but we need to decide who the audience is. When I got home I had to fill the pond again.
Supper was an omelet with ham, tomatoes, leeks and feta cheese with hash browns,
No comments:
Post a Comment