March 25 -- Tuesday and it's a nice day but I'm still trying to get my car registered I decided to go to the Bernalillo city MVD office. There were only four people ahead of me. There were two clerks and they were both nice people and wanted to help. But now I have a new problem. Because my title says Kenneth AND Joanne I need a death certificate. they told me I also needed to get a NM driver's license because I've been here more than 30 days....but I need my social security card...which I don't carry. I went back home and looked for the death certificate but couldn't find it. Having moved twice in 9 months it could be anywhere but I looked everywhere I thought it could be. I got my social security card and went back with an obit from the internet for Joie but it wasn't not good enough. I got my NM driver's license instead so I accomplished something. I ordered a death certificate but it won't show up for a few days....probably too late.
My lunch was a bagel and cream cheese at Flying Star and then I stopped to get a few groceries on the way home. I kept looking for the death certificate but never found it. My supper was Italian sausage and pasta with pesto sauce. TV was a PBS series on the story of the Jews and a DVD.
March 26 -- Wednesday and very windy. Rod and I made plans to play bocce but it was just too windy to enjoy it so we'll do it another day. Rod is making a box to house the bocce balls at the court. I decided to try to clean up the house a little. I also did my laundry. Sometimes the kitchen gets out of hand and needs a good cleaning.
Lunch was a sandwich at home. I worked outside a little cutting the suckers off of one of my trees. The tree looks a little stressed and the suckers don't help. I tried to clean up an old sage bush that must be 100 years old but I can't tell what's alive and what's dead.
Supper was pancakes and sausages. TV was Modern Family and PBS. Still super windy after 10 PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment